Return Materials Authorisation
Should you need to return a product for any reason, please follow the instructions below;
- Fill in all the appropriate blanks in section 1 on the RMA template. Click above for copy of form.
- Email the completed RMA request form to firstname.lastname@example.org who will then issue an RMA number back to you on the completed form to you within 3 working days.
- Include a copy of the RMA form in with your return shipment.
- Write the RMA number boldly on the side of the box.
- Ship RMA to
Intelligent Group Solutions Ltd
Berkshire Business Centre,
How to fill in the form:
- Customer Name: your company’s name
- Customer RMA No: your company’s internal RMA number
- Date: date of the returns request
- Invoice Address: your company’s invoice address
- IGS RMA No: for IGS use only
- Contact Name: name of person requesting and co-ordinating the RMA
- Contact Phone: number where you can be reached if we have questions
- Contact Email: where you can be reached if we have questions
- Purchase Order No: your PO number originally issued for the purchased goods being returned
- Your Part No: your internal part number
- IGS Order No: this appears on the IGS invoice under ‘Our Ref’
- IGS Invoice No: this appears on the IGS invoice
- IGS Part No: the IGS part number that appears on the IGS invoice and delivery note
- Quantity: the quantity you wish to return
- Product Description: description of part being returned
- Description of problem: be as precise as possible as this will assist in problem diagnosis; please also attach pictures to help with analysis
- Return Type: please mark the box with the action you require
*Please note that when packing returns, if the product is packed in an unfit way which could hinder testing it will be immediately rejected.